The Emodo Institute has launched its first podcast series. The first two episodes of FIVE – The 5G Podcast for Marketers – are now live on several podcast listening platforms. The first episode, titled 5G – Not Just Another G, outlines the five big marketing shifts that will be driven by 5G. Episode #2,The Reality of Extended Reality, dives into the advantages of 5G for augmented and virtual reality applications and what those advancements can mean for marketers.
The podcast is hosted by Jake Moskowitz, Head of the Emodo Institute. Each episode features multiple guests – industry thought leaders who’ve already explored 5G ideas and ventured pretty far down their respective 5G paths. Guests appearing in the first several episodes include:
- Allison Schiff, Senior Editor at AdExchanger
- Barb Kielhofer, Associate Director of Data Architecture at Spark Foundry
- Lauren Stearley, Associate Director of Programmatic at Starcom Worldwide
- Michael Stich, Chief Business Officer at VMLY&R
- Peter Linder, VP of 5G Marketing at Ericsson
- Yoram Wurmser, Principal / Mobile Analyst at eMarketer